Trainee Labour Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Building & Construction|
|Salary||£16k per year + £25k OTE|
One of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, Alpha Recruitment are rapidly becoming Sheffield’s leading provider of temporary, permanent and contract staff working with some of the UK’s leading building and construction companies
Alpha Recruitment have moved to a brand new purpose designed a 21st century, state of the art working environment and are now seeking a Trainee Labour Manager to joining our highly successful team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Identify and progress leads as required
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
In return we offer…
- Unrivalled career progression
- Quarterly team nights out
- A "Googlesque" 21st Century working environment
- Group bonus
- Regular sporting events – such as Premiership hospitality, Boxing, Golf etc
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Half day on your Birthday!
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to Ashly@