Estimator (Thermal Insulation)
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Building & Construction|
|Salary||£45k per year + Van, fuel and other benefits..|
Our client is an established regional Thermal Insulation contractor having its own Insulation Jacketing and sheet metal who covers projects in the industrial sector. We have built a solid reputation within the industry over the last 30 years & are now seeking a talented Estimator to join the company & help with its growth and day to day running.
The Contracts & Health & Safety Managers Role.
In this role, you will be required to sourcing from our customer base and new contacts future works & delivering multiple projects in the Industrial sector.
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish.
- Quotation from site measures and /or drawings & spreadsheets.
- Be comfortable with the use of computers & excel or willing to learn.
- To adhere and uphold the company’s procedures.
- Managing multiple projects at any given time.
- Programming Contracts
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Put in place Health & Safety plans for the sites to be worked on and maintain the company premises
- Health & Safety plans with the aid of our contracted Health & safety management System, Citation.
- Motivating and inspiring & set in place training if required for our operatives
- Manage all staffing issues and disciplinary requirements.
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained.
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts.
Salary: £30,000.000 annum Package + Van & Fuel (work only usage tracked thus non- taxable)
At Alpha Recruitment, we're making it simpler to find jobs. Recruitment is changing, and we're here to ensure you're matched to the right organisation, whatever your skill. We specialise in supplying quality labour to the construction and engineering related industries, we know what employers are looking for and how to find the best fit for you.
How to get in touch with Alpha Recruitment:
Phone: 0203 4755 115
We Offer Weekly Pay, long-term contracts, regular job updates specific to your industry, experienced & knowledgeable consultants and most important an honest service.