Thermal Insulation Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Industrial Services - Thermal Insulation Engineer (TIE)|
Our Client has over 30 years experience within the thermal insulation industry and work on a variety of Industrial projects nationwide.
Alpha Recruitment are currently seeking thermal insulation engineers for work on an industrial project in Huddersfield.
Duties will include:
- Fit, wrap, or attach insulating materials to pipe work surfaces following drawing/specifications.
- Install/repair insulating materials within manufacturing areas, external areas, ceilings, or walls, using correct materials and tools.
- Read drawings and select appropriate insulation, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using appropriate hand tools.
- Perform basic fabrication work, including aluminium cladding. - metal Ducting
- Aluminium works
Working hours: 10-12 hours per day - Overtime rates available
What we require:
All applicants will require a valid CSCS/CCNSG Card, full PPE. You must be fully qualified/time-served and be able to provide 2 references.
How to get in touch with Alpha Recruitment:
Phone: 0114 303 8055 - Kyle/Zac or Zac - 07956749116
At Alpha Recruitment, we're making it simpler to find jobs. Recruitment is changing, and we're here to ensure you're matched to the right organisation, whatever your skill. We specialise in supplying quality labour to the construction and engineering related industries, we know what employers are looking for and how to find the best fit for you.
Weekly Pay, long term contracts, regular job updates specific to your industry, experienced & knowledgeable consultants and most important an honest service