|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£60k- £70k per annum OTE|
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager to join our dynamic, hard-working team in Sheffield. As we are approaching an annual turnover of £10M, we are looking to expand on our recent success, and explore other sectors and markets.
You will be a key member of the team and will be integral in the leadership of the Sales team and for the growth of the office. You will be given the full support of the Managing Director and a supporting team.
You will be the focal point in the office and responsible for your team gaining new instructions and winning market share. You will also be helping train and mentor the sales staff in your office, ensuring they are given the best chance of succeeding.
The Sales Manager has a big say in the hiring and firing process within the office so you will be able to build a like-minded team around you. The office is already well established and initially, you will be building on an existing pipeline.
The ideal candidate:
• This role is ideal if you have a successful track record in the Recruitment or Construction Sector.
• Someone who is results orientated and is able to embrace accountability and responsibility.
• Have a spirit of professionalism, honesty and integrity towards each other and towards our clients.
All candidates will require the following in order to be short-listed to the next stage of your recruitment journey:
• You will be a 'get things done' kind of person.
• You are strong and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude.
• You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals.
• You support team members by encouraging participation and asking for their involvement.
• A flexible approach to working hours may be required.
• An ability to inspire, lead and influence team members.
• Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends.
• Gained experience in leading a team within the construction recruitment industry.
• Ability to manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management.
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills.
£70k OTE + Car Allowance + Benefits
Email your CV to duncan@