Recruitment Consultant (Oil & Gas) - Sheffield
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
We are expanding and we would like you to be part of the adventure…..
Your new team:
One of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, Alpha Recruitment are rapidly becoming Sheffield’s leading provider of temporary, permanent and contract staff working with some of the UK’s leading building and construction companies. Alpha Recruitment is based at a purpose-designed 21st century, state of the art working environment based on the outskirts of the city centre.
Your new role:
To support and grow our already successful recruitment team in our Sheffield office, we are looking for an experienced Oil and Gas consultant to join the team . Working alongside other recruitment consultants, you will have the responsibility of managing your own fast expanding client base, building mutually beneficial relationships with businesses and candidates alike.
Sector experience to include:
Subsea - Focusing on working with our EPC and Operator clients suppling Subsea engineers, SURF Engineer, Subsea controls engineer, Methods engineer and Installation engineer
Subsurface and Drilling: Ideally the successor will be of a Senior level and have worked in the industry before. Focusing on our operator clients working on reservoir, Geologist, Geophysicist, Drilling Engineer, well engineer, Drilling Managers and well site Managers, Rigging and rope access.
Drilling services: This will be working with our oilfield service clients supplying disciplines like wireline supervisors, PPS Ops and supers, coil tubing ops, super well test engineers and supervisors.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a recruitment consultant role
- Proven track record of success
- You will have a professional and personable persona.
- A clear interest in Permanent and Temporary White-Collar Recruitment
- A motivated and highly driven individual who can multi-task and manage a portfolio of clients
- Ambitious and driven by success.
- Experience of building relationships over the phone and face to face.
- Be a real team player. You will be required to work collaboratively and help out in other areas of the business when required.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for sales and relationship building.
- High integrity, loyalty and be self-motivated.
- Full UK driving license
In return we offer…
- Market leading commission scheme – (Bands start at 12.5% to 25% and uncapped) £60K +OTE
- Unrivalled career progression
- Quarterly team nights out
- A 21st Century working environment
- Group bonus
- Regular sporting events – such as Premiership hospitality, Boxing, Golf etc
- Company car/allowance after qualifying period.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Xmas Shutdown
- Half day on your Birthday!
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to donna.johnson@