Thermal Insulation Engineer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Industrial Services - Thermal Insulation Engineer (TIE)|
|Salary||£20 - 21 per hour + travel allowance|
Our Client has over 50 years experience within the thermal Insulation sector. They conduct a range of work from cryogenics to steam and all forms of ventilation work within the commercial and industrial industry.
Alpha Recruitment are currently seeking thermal insulation engineers for work on a project in Sittingbourne, Kent.
Duties will include:
- Fit, wrap, or attach insulating materials to pipe work surfaces following drawing/specifications.
- Install/repair insulating materials within manufacturing areas, external areas, ceilings, or walls, using correct materials and tools.
- Read drawings and select appropriate insulation, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using appropriate hand tools.
- Perform basic fabrication work, including aluminium cladding. - metal Ducting.
- Aluminium works
Working hours: 10 hours a day with weekends, months of work.
What we require:
All applicants will need a valid CSCS/CCNSG Card & full PPE. You must be fully qualified/time-served and be able to provide 2 references.
How to get in touch with Alpha Recruitment:
Phone: Zac - 07956749116
At Alpha Recruitment, we're making it simpler to find jobs. Recruitment is changing, and we're here to ensure you're matched to the right organisation, whatever your skill. We specialise in supplying quality labour to the construction and engineering related industries, we know what employers are looking for and how to find the best fit for you.
Weekly Pay, long term contracts, regular job updates specific to your industry, experienced & knowledgeable consultants and most important an honest service