Thermal Insulation Engineer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Industrial Services - Thermal Insulation Engineer (TIE)|
|Job Ref||ZC- 109/10|
Our client has over 30 years experience in the industry, along with the 60 years combined experience of all our contracts managers and estimators you will be certain to receive a first class service. They specialise in installation of thermal insulation, ventilation services, sheet metal work fabrications, trace heating, and more.
Alpha Recruitment are currently seeking thermal insulation engineers for work on a project in Manchester.
Duties will include:
- Fit, wrap, or attach insulating materials to pipe work surfaces following drawing/specifications.
- Install/repair insulating materials within manufacturing areas, external areas, ceilings, or walls, using correct materials and tools
- Read drawings and select appropriate insulation, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using appropriate hand tools.
- Perform basic fabrication work, including aluminium cladding.
- Metal ducting.
- Aluminium works
Working hours: 8 hours Monday - Friday, 3 months
All applicants will need a valid CSCS Card & full PPE. You must be fully qualified/time-served and be able to provide 2 references.
How to get in touch with Alpha Recruitment:
Phone: Zac - 07956749116 or Chloe - 07496137337
At Alpha Recruitment, we're making it simpler to find jobs. Recruitment is changing, and we're here to ensure you're matched to the right organisation, whatever your skill. We specialise in supplying quality labour to the construction and engineering related industries, we know what employers are looking for and how to find the best fit for you.
Weekly Pay, long term contracts, regular job updates specific to your industry, experienced & knowledgeable consultants and most important an honest service.