Thermal Insulation Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Industrial Services - Thermal Insulation Engineer (TIE)|
Our client has specialised in the supply of insulation services for over 40 years. They manage all aspects of industrial insulation. Alpha Recruitment are currently seeking thermal insulation engineers for work on a large industrial project in Bedford.
Duties will include:
- Fit, wrap, or attach insulating materials to pipe work surfaces following drawing/specifications.
- Install/repair insulating materials within manufacturing areas, external areas, ceilings, or walls, using correct materials and tools
- Read drawings and select appropriate insulation, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using appropriate hand tools.
- Perform basic fabrication work, including stainless cladding.
- Metal ducting.
- Aluminium works
Working hours: 8 - 10 hours Monday - Friday
What we require:
All applicants will need a valid CSCS Card & full PPE. You must be fully qualified/time-served and be able to provide 2 references.
How to get in touch with Alpha Recruitment:
Phone: Chloe - 07496 137337 or Zac - 07956 749116
alphajobs.net or zac.collins@ alphajobs.net
At Alpha Recruitment, we're making it simpler to find jobs. Recruitment is changing, and we're here to ensure you're matched to the right organisation, whatever your skill. We specialise in supplying quality labour to the construction and engineering related industries, we know what employers are looking for and how to find the best fit for you.
Weekly Pay, long term contracts, regular job updates specific to your industry, experienced & knowledgeable consultants and most important an honest service.